1. Practices start at 3:15 and end at 4:45. Practices and games are Monday through Thursday, no practices or games on Fridays.
2. Athletes may ride the activity bus after practice.
3. Practices are important! Each excused missed practice will result in loss of playing time. The first unexcused absence will result in a one game suspension. The second unexcused absence will
result in dismissal from the team.
4. We provide transportation to and from game sites. If you wish to take your child home from an away game, they may be signed out to their parent or legal guardian after the games are finished. Students who do not check out with their parents will ride the bus back to ASMS where they may be picked up or walk home.
Athletes who wish to ride home from the games with someone other than their parent must turn in a written
request to Mr. Rotherham or Mr. Wright for approval. This must be done no later than the morning of the
requested date. There is no activity bus available after 5 p.m. and both home and away games generally
run past 5 p.m.
5. Players will be issued an ASMS shirt to keep and wear for the games. These shirts should be washed in
cold water and hung dry or dried on low. They may not be altered in any way. Jerseys are the
responsibility of the player. Athletes are in charge of remembering to bring their jersey to the games.
Players with out a jersey may be held out of the games.
6. We will be emphasizing that athletes at ASMS are student/athletes, and that student component comes
first. We will be checking with teachers to ensure that these student/athletes have satisfactory
performance in both the areas of academics and behavior. Reports of unsatisfactory performance in either
of these areas will result in loss of playing time.
7. Players must be in attendance for at least half of the school day to be eligible to play in games on that day.
8. Only players and coaches may ride the bus to and from event venues.
9. Practices are closed to student spectators.
10. Cell phones are not to be used at any time during practice.